Peserico embodies the passion for high couture and great manufacturing tradition in the region of Veneto. The company was created in 1962 by Maria Peserico in Cornedo Vicentino.
In 1975, Peserico started to create its brand name collection of pants and skirts, and in the 80s the distribution starting expanding abroad internationally. This constant growth and international success lead Peserico to expand its creative universe for over 50 years and is now distributed to stores all over the world.
(FASHION / 2F) TEL. 03-5510-6836
THE IMPERIAL HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO / TEIKOKU HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO
1-1, UCHISAIWAI-CHO 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-0011
Phone Number：03-3539-8237（11:00〜19:00 ）
Direction by Train
- 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho (Exit:Hibiya)
- 7 minutes from JR Shinbashi Station (Exit: Hibiya)
- 3 minutes from Hibiya Subway Station (Exit:A13)
- 5 minutes from Ginza Subway Station (Exit:C1)
- 6 minutes from Uchisaiwaicho Subway Station (Exit:A5)
*Wheelchair available at Imperial hotel bell captain desk by request