Based on the concept of “300 years of exquisite handmade Tango textiles,” Kusuka Fabric opened its flagship store at the Imperial Hotel Plaza Tokyo.
Selecting only the finest textile, the master craftsman of Kusuka Fabric communicates with each of its textiles to see beyond what is to be created into their handmade signature stalls, and neckties.
(FASHION/ 2F) TEL. 03-6205-7822
THE IMPERIAL HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO / TEIKOKU HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO
1-1, UCHISAIWAI-CHO 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-0011
Phone Number：03-3539-8237（11:00〜19:00 ）
Direction by Train
- 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho (Exit:Hibiya)
- 7 minutes from JR Shinbashi Station (Exit: Hibiya)
- 3 minutes from Hibiya Subway Station (Exit:A13)
- 5 minutes from Ginza Subway Station (Exit:C1)
- 6 minutes from Uchisaiwaicho Subway Station (Exit:A5)
*Wheelchair available at Imperial hotel bell captain desk by request