GrayMist by Etsuko Yashiro, the first Japanese artist, and retailer to be recognized officially by the Nantucket Island for its traditional handmade Nantucket baskets. Nantucket a tiny, isolated island located off Cape Cod; Massachusetts carefully passed down these traditional crafts of Nantucket basket for generations. As their distinctive feature and design, Nantucket baskets are recognized all over the world as they are perfect for formal and any occasion.
A wide selection of Nantucket basket materials will be available for sale, and Nantucket basket making classes.
(Nantucket Basket/ 3F)
THE IMPERIAL HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO / TEIKOKU HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO
1-1, UCHISAIWAI-CHO 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-0011
Phone Number：03-3539-8237（11:00〜19:00 ）
Direction by Train
- 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho (Exit:Hibiya)
- 7 minutes from JR Shinbashi Station (Exit: Hibiya)
- 3 minutes from Hibiya Subway Station (Exit:A13)
- 5 minutes from Ginza Subway Station (Exit:C1)
- 6 minutes from Uchisaiwaicho Subway Station (Exit:A5)
*Wheelchair available at Imperial hotel bell captain desk by request