The Victorian era is without a doubt, the most influenced, and influential eras of antique and estate jewelry. Ginza Antique I (pronounced “eye”) holds the wide selection of authentic antique jewelry from the Victorian era of the 19th century along with artifacts, jewelry and artworks from ancient Rome, Egypt, and Gandhara.
The selection of the antique collection of cameo jewelry displayed here would just be worth the time to visit the gallery.
(ANTIQUE / 4F) TEL. 03-3591-6788
THE IMPERIAL HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO / TEIKOKU HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO
1-1, UCHISAIWAI-CHO 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-0011
Phone Number：03-3539-8237（11:00〜19:00 ）
Direction by Train
- 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho (Exit:Hibiya)
- 7 minutes from JR Shinbashi Station (Exit: Hibiya)
- 3 minutes from Hibiya Subway Station (Exit:A13)
- 5 minutes from Ginza Subway Station (Exit:C1)
- 6 minutes from Uchisaiwaicho Subway Station (Exit:A5)
*Wheelchair available at Imperial hotel bell captain desk by request