Launched in 1996, the Akris Punto collection consists of relaxed sportswear and other ready-to-wear garments by the Swiss fashion house, Akris. In keeping with creative director Albert Kriemler’s love of art, Akris Punto features bold jewel tones, striking textures, and highly structured silhouettes for museum-worthy pieces. Sporty knits and parkas complement day-to-night dresses, jackets, and pants for looks that take you through spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Akris Punto Fall/Winter 2019 collection is inspired by the photos Amy Arbus took in downtown Manhattan for “On the Street”, the 1980s street style page in New York’s legendary “Village Voice” magazine.
(FASHION / 1F) TEL. 03-5510-2407
THE IMPERIAL HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO / TEIKOKU HOTEL PLAZA TOKYO
1-1, UCHISAIWAI-CHO 1-CHOME, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-0011
Phone Number：03-3539-8237（11:00〜19:00 ）
Direction by Train
- 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho (Exit:Hibiya)
- 7 minutes from JR Shinbashi Station (Exit: Hibiya)
- 3 minutes from Hibiya Subway Station (Exit:A13)
- 5 minutes from Ginza Subway Station (Exit:C1)
- 6 minutes from Uchisaiwaicho Subway Station (Exit:A5)
*Wheelchair available at Imperial hotel bell captain desk by request